Allison Rosati is an American journalist mostly known for her work as a newscaster on the WMAQ-TV. But, she’s also made a name for herself through her reporting skills at KTTV-TV, WGRZ-TV, and WMAZ-TV.
Allison Rosati’s Personal Life
- The 57 years old Allison Rosati seems to be single at the moment. But, has she always been single?
- Not really, Allison was previously married to her former husband, Dr. Lee Dennis.
- Allison and Lee shared the wedding vows on March 20, 1993, in a traditional Roman Catholic ceremony at Holy Name Cathedral.
- The duo tied the knot a couple of years after they started dating.
- Together, the duo shares four kids, two daughters, Katherine Mary Dennis and Kristen Alison Dennis, and two sons, Nicholas Lee Dennis and Stephen Dennis.
- In 2016, when everything seemed fine, the pair shared the news of their divorce, which was finalized a year later.
- Post-divorce, Allison resides in their Burr Ridge House in Illinois along with her kids and her pet dog.
Allison Rosati’s Weight Loss and Body Stats
- The Chicago Cubs Baseball team Allison Rosati now weighs 165 lbs or 75 kg but before, she was quite curvy.
- In 2018, one of her fans asked her if she had lost weight and what her secrets were, but Rosati has preferred to stay silent about it.
- At 5 feet 7 inches, Allison has body measurements of 36-26-38 inches.
Allison Rosati’s Career and Net Worth
- The successful journalist of WMAQ-TV, Allison Rosati has already collected the net worth of around $3 million.
- She makes around $400 thousand per annum from her career.
- Rosati has been active in the field of journalism since 1985.
- She was first recruited in the KTTC-TV as a general task journalist, but she was promoted to the position of a co-anchor and a producer within several months.
- In 1989, she became the local co-host of The Jerry Lewis MDA Labor Day Telethon alongside Barry Lillis.
- She worked at the MBC 5 in 1995 as a co-anchor.
- Similarly, she also hosted Wednesday’s Child, a weekly program from 1999 to 2005.
- Not only is Allison famous for her professional endeavors, but for her philanthropic works as well. She has worked with the likes of Greater Chicago Food Depository, Ronald McDonald House, and March of Dimes.
- At one instance, she was even one of the Board of Directors of the NGO Big Brothers Big Sisters of America.
Awards and Achievements
- 1980 Minnesota’s Junior Miss
- Chicago Emmy Award
- National Emmy
- 2001 Women of The Year
- Women of the Year 2012
- 2016 Champions for Children Award
- Department of Health and Human Services Adoption Excellence Award
- Distinguished Award
- Gracie Award
- Dante Award
- Humanitarian Of the Year
- Mary Ellen Nolan Guardian Angel Award
Allison Rosati’s Early Life
- Allison Rosati was born Allison Kay Rosati in Dover, Delaware, the United States of America on February 11, 1963.
- She was born to Finnish and Italian parents who raised her in the Pine city of Minnesota.
- For her education, she completed her graduation from Gustavus Adolphus College in speech and communications.
- During her school days, she was a member of the school’s choral group, The Lucia Singers.
- As a teenager, she has also worked as a drive-thru shift leader at McDonald’s.
Did we manage to get everything about Allison? If we’ve missed some, please feel free to add them through the comments sections below.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.
Samshan has been creating content for six years, from travel and tours to even news and magazine. He's also an avid fitness instructor.