If you know the American footballer, Michael Strahan, then you must probably know his wife, Wanda Hutchins, an interior designer.
Wanda Hutchins’ Married Life and Kids
- The 50 years old Wanda Hutchins seems to be single as of now but previously, she was married to Michael Strahan.
- She walked down the aisle with the renowned American footballer in 1992 when she was 22.
- Before tying the knot, they dated each other for several years after they first met at Mannheim Christian Academy, and at that time, Michael was around 17 years old.
- During Michael’s senior year, the duo had a long-distance for almost a year as he transferred to the Westbury High School in Houston to play football.
- Together the pair shares two kids: a daughter, Tanita Strahan, and a son Michael Strahan Jr.
- They welcomed their first child ten weeks before their marriage on November 10, 1991. At that time, Michael was 20 years old.
- While recalling his first parenthood experience, Michale in his book, Wake Up Happy: The Dream Big, Win Big Guide to Transforming Your Life, praised Wanda.
Being a father was new, but honestly, Wanda did all of the hard work.Michael Strahan on being a father for the first time.
- Their second kid was born on September 12, 1994.
- Although there’s much attention about Wanda having just two kids, it seems she has three. Her younger son is named, Dorian. He might have been adopted but, we won’t know until she reveals the truth.
Divorce with Michael Strahan
- Some months following their marriage, there were huge rumors regarding the downfall of their marriage but they remained quiet and continued their relationship.
- However, after four years, the couple decided to separate and divorced in 1996.
- To this date, the pair has not disclosed the main reason for their separation.
- While talking about the divorce, Michael later revealed that the duo had lost the spark in their relationship after the birth of their second child.
- Similarly, he also said that his former partner didn’t want to grow up with the identity of their teenage selves but rather wanted to explore her new identity.
- Following their divorce, the custody of their kids went to both parents but, the children lived together with their mother most of the time.
- Some while later, Wanda returned to Germany took the kids along with her and of course, Michael agreed to it.
- After the divorce, Wanda doesn’t seem to be involved in any kind of relationship to this date. On the other hand, her ex-husband married Jean Muggli and welcomed twin daughters, Sophia and Isabella Strahan.
Wanda Hutchins’ Career and Net Worth
- Wanda Hutchins has a net worth of around $2 million while her ex-husband has around $65 million.
- She is a professional interior home designer/decorator and is the owner of Wandaful Home Designs.
- In the USA, the professional interior designer makes around $100 thousand, so she also might be getting paid in the same range.
- She also must have added to her worth from the divorce settlement with her ex-husband but the details are missing.
Wanda Hutchins’ Early Life
- Wanda Hutchins was born on June 6, 1970, in Houston Texas and her birth sign is Capricorn.
- Her mother’s name is Renate Hutchins who is half German and half French while the name of her father is missing.
- As per the sources, Wanda’s father served as a military man.
- She is of American nationality but belongs to German and French ancestry.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.