Sebastian Spader is a real estate agent but he is famous for being the eldest son of the American actor and producer, James Spader.
Son of James Spader
- Sebastian Spader was born on July 24, 1989, in Los Angeles, California.
- He is the oldest son of James Spader and his ex-wife, Victoria Kheel.
- He has a younger brother, Elijah Spader (b. 1992) who is a sound artist currently working at the Mix Tech for Sony Pictures Entertainment. Some of his work includes The Blacklist, Night Comes Wolves, and The Marksman.
- He is the maternal grandson of Lee Kheel.
- He has a step-brother named Nathaneal Spader (b. on August 31, 2008) from his father’s relationship with his fiancee, Leslie Stefanson.
Brief Intro of His Parents
- His father, James Spader is an American actor and producer who is well knonw for his potryal in movies such as Secretary, Stargate and Sex, Lies, and Videotape.
- His mother, Victoria Kheel previolsy worked as a film set designer. As of now she is the owner of home staging company for Real Estate named Wonderland Home Design.
Parents’ Failed Marriage
- James Spader and Victoria Kheel shared their wedding vows in 1987 after a year of dating.
- They fisrt met at a Yoga Studio in NYC and started dating soon after, eventually getting married.
- However, after 17 years of marriage, Spader filed for the divoce in 2004.
- Following their divorce, Kheel has stayed away from the limelight whereas for Spader, he got together with Leslie Stefanson.
- Spader started dating Leslie in 2002 two years before his divorce with Kheel.
- Sebastian and his brother started living with thier mother ever since.
Sebastian Spader’s Career
- Sebastian Spader is a real estate agent who has been working in the comapny named The Agency since March 2018.
- Previoulsy he wokred for the world’s largest real estate franchise, Keller Williams Realty, Inc., in Austin, Texas from October 2016 to March 2018.
- Also he worked as a producer, writer, and director from 2007 to 2013. His work includes Slice, Ridden, Machete, Bizarre Bracket Behavior, and Starting Over with Brooke Shields, among others.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.