Sabrina Sakae Mottola Sodi is famous for being the daughter of the famous Mexican actor, producer, and singer, Ariadna Thalía Sodi Miranda Mottola AKA Thalia and Tommy Mottola.
Sabrina Sakae Mottola Sodi’s Early Life
- Sabrina Sakaë Mottola Sodi was born on October 8, 2007, in the US to celebrity parents Thalia and Tommy Mottola.
- However, some sources mistook her date of birth as October 15.
- ‘Sabrina’ in Romano-British means ‘Princess’ while ‘Sakae’ in Japanese means ‘Prosperity’.
- She has used both of her parents’ surnames i.e. Mottola from her father and Sodi from her mother.
- Her parental grandparents are Peggy Bonetti and Thomas Mottola Sr and her maternal grandparents are Late Yolanda Miranda Magne and Ernesto Sodi Pallares.
- At the age of five, she completed her preschool, and her mother posted her diploma certificate on Twitter.
- She is also a polyglot. Since the age of two, she has been talking in English, French, and Spanish.
Three Siblings: One Biological and Two Half
- Sabrina Sakae Mottola Sodi has a younger brother, Matthew Alejandro Mottola Sodi who was born on June 25, 2011.
- She also has two older half-siblings: Michael Mottola and Sarah Mottola from her father’s previous relationship.
Lost Her Maternal Grandmother in 2013
- Sabrina’s maternal grandmother, Yolanda Miranda Mange died at the age of 76 on May 27, 2013.
- She lost her life following a stroke.
- Sabrina was just five years old when her grandmother died.
Parents are Together Since 2000
- Sabrina’s parents, Thalia and Tommy first met in New York City after being introduced by the American Cuban music producer, Emilio Estefan.
- They got married on December 2, 2000, at St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City.
Leading a Lavish Lifestyle
- Sabrina Mottola is leading a lavish lifestyle as her parents are millionaires.
- Her father, Tommy Mottola has an estimated net worth of $400 million while her mother, Thalia has $60 million.
- Currently, the family of four is living in their 11.9 acres North Salem, NY home which is worth $19.5 million.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.