Missy Rothstein is an American actress, model, and photographer famous as the ex-wife of Bam Margera, a skateboarder and stunt man. With her husband, she’s appeared in MTV’s reality show, Bam’s Unholy Union.
Missy Rothstein’s Married Life with Bam Margera
- The 5 feet 8 inches tall Missy Rothstein was previously married to Bam Margera.
- The pair first met during their high school days through a mutual friend and soon started dating.
- They walked down the aisle in February 2007 after a year of engagement at Loews Hotel in downtown Philadelphia.
- Their big day was aired on their show, Bam’s Unholy Union.
- For their honeymoon, they went to Dubai.
- Unfortunately, the pair separated after three years of marriage, and the divorce got finalized in 2012.
- Although the pair didn’t reveal the actual reason for their separation, the main reason is rumored to be Bam’s extramarital affairs.
- Missy and Bam’s divorce went through serious ups and downs and it took them 2 years to finalize it.
- After their divorce, Rothstein took to her Twitter to express her happiness and revealed that she’s going to have a divorce party.
official Divorced happy Finally Free Forever. who wanna (sic) come to my Divorce Party hahaMissy on being divorced!
- She later posted a picture of multicolored balloons that read “Just Divorced”.
- She even traveled to Haiku, Hawaii, following her divorce.
- Her socials are private as of this writing.
- Currently, Missy Rothstein has preferred to stay away from the limelight.
- As per her Facebook profile, she currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
- On the other hand, her ex-husband married Nicole Boyd following their divorce and welcomed a son named Phoenix Wolf.
Missy Rothstein’s Professional Life and Net Worth
- As per Star Studds, Missy Rothstein has an estimated net worth of $1 million.
- She earned a decent amount of her worth from her career as a model and reality star.
- She also earned the majority of her wealth from her divorce from her ex-husband.
- Though the divorce alimony wasn’t revealed, Bam probably paid her a hefty amount considering his net worth of $20 million.
- Rothstein started her career as a model and later went on to become an actor. She appeared on the reality shows, Bam’s Unholy Union and Viva La Bam.
- After her divorce, she has not been active in the entertainment industry.
Missy Rothstein’s Early Life
- Missy Rothstein was born Melissa Ann Rothstein on June 3, 1980, in Springfield, Pennsylvania, the USA, to Marian Rothstein.
- She has two sisters named Jessica and Amanda Rothstein. As per Answers.com, one of her sisters, Jessica, has Lyme disease while another sister, Amanda, has Down syndrome.
- She attended Penn State University from where she received a bachelor’s degree in communications.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.