Mickey Middleton is known for being the ex-wife of Breaking Bad star, Bryan Cranston, who is currently married to his second wife, Robin Dearden.
Table of Contents
Mickey Middleton’s Married Life with Bryan Cranston
- Mickey Middleton shared her wedding vows with Bryan Cranston on November 10, 1977, after 10 months of dating.
- However, after five years of marriage, they decided to separate and finalized their divorce on April 8, 1982.
- During the course of their marriage, they didn’t share any children.
Has Mickey Middleton Married After Divorce?
- Following her divorce, Mickey has preferred to stay away from the limelight.
- However several sources have mistaken her for Mickey Middleton Busby who is an accomplished writer.
- We couldn’t be 100% sure if she’s really Bryan’s former partner. If she is, then, she’s married to Steve Newman. They tied the knot six months after her divorce. The pair have two kids, a son, Stephen, and a daughter, Katie Newman.
- Steve and Mickey also divorced and now, she’s dating Matt Kielthy. They’ve together since 2010.
- While talking about her ex-husband, he’s married to Robin Dearden.
- Bryan and Robin first met on the sets of the Airwolf TV show which aired from 1984 to 1987. At that time both of them were with their respective partners.
- After some years, they again met and soon started dating and got married on July 8, 1989.
- Together they have a daughter named, Taylor Dearden (b. February 12, 1993). Their daughter is an actress and is currently in a relationship with Dylan McTee.
Brief Introduction of Mickey’s Ex-Husband, Bryan
- Bryan Cranston was born to Annalisa and Joseph Louis Cranston on March 7, 1956, in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- He is an American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter who is very famous for his appearance in Malcolm in the Middle as Hal and in Breaking Bad as Walter White.
- He started his career as an actor in local and regional theaters in 1976 after graduating from Los Angeles Valley College.
- Prior to starting his career as an actor, he worked as a night-shift security guard, a waiter, truck loader, camera operator, and even a minister of Universal Life Church.
- He started getting recognition after he appeared on the TV series, Seinfeld as Dr. Tim from 1994 to 1997.
- After three years, his career got a big break from his role of Hal on the comedy series, Malcolm in the Middle.
- In 2008, he got to appear as Walter White in the AMC series, Breaking Bad alongside Aaron Paul, and the rest is history.
- For his appearance in Breaking Bad, he received four Primetime Emmys (2008, 2009, 2010, and 2014). He was also able to win a Golden Globe Award for best actor.
Mickey Middleton’s Career and Net Worth
- To tell you the truth, we aren’t sure about Mickey Middleton’s net worth.
- If she’s an author, like everyone believes, she might have somewhere around $250 thousand worth of fortune. She is famous for her books, The Tainted Teacup and Egg Hide Homicide.
- As for her ex-husband, Bryan Cranston, he holds an estimated $40 million net worth.
- He was a wedding minister for Universal Life Church. For every wedding he performed, he made $150.
- For lending his voice on Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, he received $50 per hour.
- After gaining huge limelight, he was supposed to receive around $225 thousand per episode from the AMC series.
- In February 2021, Bryan and his wife have put their Ventura, California house for sale. They’ve put the two-story building, that they bought in 2007, for $5 million.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.