Michael Joseph Consuelos is a celebrity kid turned actor who has appeared in several TV shows including The Bensonhurst Spelling Bee, Riverdale, The Goldbergs, and so on.
Michael Joseph Consuelos’ Early Life
- Riverdale actor Michael Consuelos was born on June 2, 1997, in the USA.
- He is the elder son of celebrity couple, Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos.
- Michael has two siblings: a sister named Lola Grace Consuelos (born on June 16, 2001) and a brother named Joaquin Antonio Consuelos (born on February 24, 2003).
- Similarly, he also has a cousin, Sergio Guiseppe Ripa, from his mom’s sister, Linda Ripa. Sergio is currently a guitarist for the band, Elson Blanch.
- For his schooling, he went to the Ethical Culture Fieldston School.
- He has completed his Bachelor’s with a major in film making from the Tisch School of Arts at New York University in 2020.
- His graduation ceremony was held online due to the COVID pandemic.
We’ve had some quarantine anxiety in our house lately, but I think that’s seeming more from my end of things. Because I realize that my firstborn, my firstborn child, is graduating from college in a couple of days, and it’s definitely not what we expected.Kelly Ripa on her eldest son’s graduation and COVID tension!
- Mark’s son was always into acting thanks to his parents’ career choices. Hence, he chose NYU based on its film program. He says he’s “highly impressed with their film program.”
- Besides Michael was also a part of the Men’s Cross Country Track Team at New York University.
- While he was in the second year of his university days, he interned at the Burnhouse Productions which is located in Los Angeles.
Is Michael Joseph Consuelos in a Relationship? Is He Gay?
- The 23-years-old Michael Joseph Consuelos doesn’t seem to have any dating relationships as of now.
- He doesn’t prefer sharing his personal life with the media and due to this very nature, a lot of people have speculated him to be gay.
- Though there are speculations that Kelly Ripa’s oldest son is gay, none of his family members have revealed anything about that matter. So, until they feel like sharing about it, we’ll always be in the dark.
Michael Joseph Consuelos’ Net Worth and Career
- Michael Joseph Consuelos is, wait for it, broke!
- Yes, you heard that right! He has been living by himself on rent in Bushwick, Brooklyn but, he doesn’t save enough money to pay his own rent.
- While talking about this very thing, his mom, Kelly said,
I think he loves the freedom. He hates paying his own rent, and he’s chronically poor. I don’t think he ever really experienced extreme poverty like now.Kelly Ripa on her son’s freedom.
- On the other hand, his mother, Kelly, has $120 million worth of fortune and his father $40 million.
- Previously he was not interested in acting and never thought to make acting as his career path. But after his appearance in Riverdale as his father’s younger counterpart, Michael has started liking it.
I recently discovered I liked it. I think Riverdale was a really refreshing experience. Everyone was really cool. It was an amazing time.Michael Consuelos on starting to like acting.
- Though he loved his role in Riverdale, it was not his first acting credit as he already has had some acting experience previously.
- In 2004, he lent his voice to the alien named, Gremmie in the children’s show, Duck Dodgers.
- After this, he voiced Wolf Pup in children’s show, Go Diego Go!.
- Similarly, he was cast as Mike in a short movie, The Bensonhurst Spelling Bee in 2012.
- Apart from acting and voice lending, he has also served as a production assistant of The Goldbergs for three episodes in 2018.
- Since the COVID-19 scare, his mother, Kelly also revealed that he’s been producing her and Ryan Seacrest’s TV show, Live with Kelly and Ryan, from home.
Some Photos of Michael Joseph Consuelos
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.