Lydia Gaulden is famous for being the mother of American actress, singer, and songwriter, Raven-Symone Pearman. Her daughter has been active in the entertainment industry since 1989 while she was just 2 years old.
Table of Contents
Lydia Gaulden’s Early Life Information
- Lydia Gaulden was born in 1958 in Winnfield, Louisiana.
- She is the daughter of Louise Moss and Julius Gaulden.
- She completed her highschool degree from Winnfield High School.
- Later on, she joined Southern University from where she received a Computer Science degree.
Relationship With Christopher Pearman
- Lydia Gaulden was married to her husband, Christopher Pearman.
- The pair first met in Georgia when her mother worked with National Cash Register in Georgia.
- The duo dated for a while prior to marrying in the ’80s.
- They have already parted ways.
Mother of Two
- Lydia Gaulden has welcomed two kids: a daughter, Raven and son, Blaze Pearman.
- Her first child, Raven-Symone was born on December 10th, 1985, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- After six years, Gaulden gave birth to Blaze on December 17, 1991.
Raven-Symoné Christina Pearman
- Raven-Symoné entered the entertainment industry when she was around two years old with the help of her parents.
- At two years old, she worked with Ford Models and also appeared in ads for Jell-O, Cool Whip, and Ritz Crackers among others.
- She is also an actress known for her work in The Cosby Show and the Disney show named That’s So Raven.
- Her dad served as a manager during her time with The Cosby Show.
Raven is a ham by nature. She’s loving every minute of being involved with the show.Lydia says her daughter loved every minute of her time in The Cosby Show.
- As of this writing, she has more than 85 acting credits under her name.
- Raven is opnely lesbian and is married to Miranda Maday (social media manager) since June 2020.
- Previolusy, she was in a dating relationship with model and actress, AzMarie Livingston from 2012 to 2015.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.