Louis Bardo Bullock is the adopted son of the Speed actor, Sandra Bullock.
Louis Bardo Bullock’s Early Life
- Louis Bardo Bullock was adopted by Sandra Bullock in 2010.
- He was adopted after his mother separated from his former partner, Jesse James.
- The former pair were trying to adopt him since 2006 after New Orleans was hit by Hurricane Katrina.
Katrina happened in New Orleans and something told me, ‘my child is there.’ It was weird.
- But when the process started getting a positive response, they were going through a very difficult time as her husband was having extramarital affair with Michelle McGee (a tattoo model).
- The adoption process went through. Bullock became the sole parent though Jeese had also decided to adopt him.
The decision to let my wife end our marriage and continue the adoption of Louis on her own has been the hardest. … Not having him around to love has left a huge hole in my heart.
Has a Younger Sister
- Louis Bardo Bullock has a younger sister named Laila Bullock.
- Like him, his sister was also adopted in 2015 from New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Sandra had never thought about adopting a second child.
- However, she was compelled to think about it after Louis jumped in to say he was having a baby soon during her conversation with her friends.
He goes, ‘No, I don’t have a daughter, but I’m gonna have a baby soon.’ And I realized at that time maybe he knew something. And when I think about it, it would’ve been around the time that Laila was born.”
Mother is Dating Bryan Randall
- Louis Bardo Bullock’s mother, Sandra Bullock is currently dating Bryan Randall who is a professional photographer.
- They have been dating each other since 2015.
- As of now, the pair is raising their three kids together, Louis, Laila, and Skylar Stated Randall.
- Louis Bardo Bullock has four step-siblings.
- Sunny, Jesse Jr. and Chandler James are from his mother’s ex-husband, Jesse James’ former relationship and Skylar Staten Randall is from his mom’s current partner, Bryan Randall‘s previous relationship.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.