Linda Trippeter is the first child of American singer, Ike Turner.
Table of Contents
Linda Trippeter’s Early Life
- Linda Trippeter was born Linda Turner Bullock in 1949 in the United States.
- She was born to Ike Turner and Velma Davis.
Is Linda Ike’s Biological Daughter?
- Ike Turner, through his autobiography, Takin’ Back My Name, denies that Linda Trippeter is his biological daughter.
- However, her mother, Velma Davis claims that Ike is her real father.
- The autobiography says that Velma (referred to as Thelma Dishman in the book) was already pregnant when they met.
I met Thelma Dishman, who, at that time, I thought was a pretty girl. Thelma was pregnant, not by me, but I liked her.
Has Five Siblings
- Linda Trippeter has five siblings, Ike Turner Jr, Mia Turner, Michael Turner, Ronnie Turner, and Twanna Turner Melby.
- Ike Turner Jr. was born in 1958 to parents, Ike Turner and Lorraine Taylor.
- Ronnie Turner was born on October 27, 1960, in Los Angeles, to Ike and Tina Turner.
Her Father Died in 2007
- Linda Trippeter’s dad, Ike Turner was found dead on December 21, 2007, in his home in San Marcos, California.
- His funeral was held on the same day at the City of Refuge Church in Gardena, California.
- The reason for his demise was stated as cocaine overdose by the San Diego County Medical Examiner’s Office.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.