Lily Costner is an American actress and singer but she is known for being the daughter of the American actor, Kevin Costner. She appeared in the movie named The Postman alongside her father in 1997.
Table of Contents
Lily Costner’s Parents and Siblings
- Lily Costner was born Lily McCall Costner on August 4, 1986, in Los Angeles County, California, United States.
- She is the second child of Kevin Costner with his first wife, Cindy Silva Costner.
- She is the granddaughter of Bill and Sharon Costner.
- The 5 feet 7 inches tall actress has two siblings: elder sister, Anne Clayton Costner (b. on April 15, 1984) and younger brother, Joe Costner (b. on January 31, 1988). Professionally, her sister is a movie producer and her brother is an audio engineer and production sound mixer.
- Costner graduated from the Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut.
- When she was around eight years old, her parents divorced.
Unsuccessful Marriage of Her Parents
- Her parents, Kevin and Cindy got married in 1978 after dating each other since college days.
- However, they called it quits in 1994 after 16 years of marriage.
- Following their divorce, her mother has preferred to stay away from the media. Hence, her relationship details are unknown.
- On the other hand, her father had a couple of relationships. He dated Bridget Rooney for around a year. In 2004, he got married to a model and handbag designer, Christine Baumgartner.
Has Four Half-Siblings
- Lily has a brother named Liam Costner from his father’s relationship with Rooney.
- She also has siblings named Cayden Wyatt, Hayes Logan, and Grace Avery Costner from his father’s marriage with Christine.
Is Lily Costner Dating Anyone?
- Lily Costner, 34, is in a romantic relationship with musician, Aaron Mortenson. He is the drummer of the band Los Colognes.
- She first posted a picture with Aaron on December 17, 2019, probably signifying the first few months of their relationship.
- On May 27, 2020, she shared several pictures with her boyfriend wishing him on his birthday.
Holy smokes, it’s your Birthday! I’m head over heels for ya, babe. So lucky and grateful that we both swiped right, that you make me belly laugh every day, that you cook and clean and dance with me in the kitchen. Also that you gifted me this beautiful mustache during quarantine and that you cried during the Michael Jordan doc. You are the coolest, the funniest, and the most Manly man I know in your commitment to your family and friendships and your music. You show up for people and you stick by them. Inspired by you and very very VERY much in love with you. Let’s make more Mort’s memories together. 😘😘 Love you moreLily wishes her partner a happy birthday!
Lily Costner’s Career and Net Worth
- Lily Costner is a singer and songwriter.
- While talking about her professional life, her dad told The Huffington Post,
Lily is an amazing singer and songwriter. She can be a really huge star if that’s what she wanted. I’m not sure she wants that. She’s really gifted. Lily’s way is not to knock doors down. I think she wants a quality of life. She’s seen the quality of life that we’ve had and sometimes the idea of stardom, I think, is a mystery to her. She’s content with performing. She’s not a person who is trying to angle how to go faster and go higher and go larger. It’s just not how she’s built. She has an amazing talent. Does she want to give it to the world? I don’t know.
Also An Actress
- Lily Costner made her acting debut at the age of nine from her appearance in the movie, The Baby-Sitters Club.
- In 1997, she was seen alongside her father in the movie, The Postman.
- She has also worked as a vocalist in the 2014 movie, Black or White.
|Movies||Box Office Collection|
|The Baby-Sitters Club||$9.6 million|
|The Postman||$20.8 million|
|Black or White||$21.7 million|
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.