Leonardo Baldwin is the third child and second son of Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Baldwin.
Table of Contents
Leonardo Baldwin’s Birth
- Leonardo Baldwin was born on September 12, 2016, in New York City to celebrity couple Alec and Hilaria.
- His full name is Leonardo Angel Charles.
- The news of his birth was officiated by his mother Hilaria via her Instagram.
We are so pleased to introduce you to our new baby, Leonardo Ángel Charles Baldwin. It was such a special day bringing him into this world 💙
Parents Got Married in 2012
- Leonardo Baldwin’s parents Alec and Hilaria got married on June 30, 2012, in a Catholic ceremony at St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral in New York City.
- They first met in 2011 and started dating in August 2011 after which they started living together in Greenwich Village.
- After some months of dating, they got engaged in April 2012 and got married.
Six Siblings: One Step and Five Biological
- Leonardo Baldwin has five siblings: Carmen Gabriela (b. August 23, 2013), Rafael Thomas (b. June 17, 2015), Romeo Alejandro David (b. May 17, 2018), Eduardo Pau Lucas (b. September 8, 2020), and María Lucía Victoria (b. February 25, 2021).
- Maria was born through surrogacy.
- From his father’s first marriage to actress Kim Basinger, he has a step-sister named Ireland (born October 23, 1995).
Mother is Pregnant with Seventh Child
- Leonardo Baldwin is going to have one more sibling as his mother is pregnant with her seventh child.
- On March 29, 2022, Hilaria Baldwin announced the news of her pregnancy through her Instagram.
- She revealed that she’s expecting her child this fall.
After many ups and downs over the past few years, we have an exciting up and a huge surprise: another Baldwinito is coming this fall 💛.
Mother is a Yoga Instructor
- Leonardo Baldwin’s mother is a yoga instructor as well as an entrepreneur.
- She is the owner of a yoga studio called Yoga Vida alongside Michael Patton.
- From her career, she has earned a decent amount and has a net worth of $10 million.
Father is an Actor and Producer
- Leonardo Baldwin’s father Alexander Rae Baldwin III (Alec Baldwin) is an American actor and movie producer who is known for appearing on the sixth and seventh seasons of Knots Landing.
- He holds $60 million worth and is supposed to make around $300 thousand per episode.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.