Laura Ingle is a senior correspondent at Fox News Channel based in New York. She is also a frequent guest anchor for FOX News Radio (FNR) and FNC‘s weekend programming.
Wife of Kenny Kramme
- Laura Ingle is married to Kenny Kramme, the drummer for The Joe Bonamassa Band.
- They shared their vows on September 12, 2009.
- The pair welcomed their only son, Jackson Marshall Kramme in 2013.
Senior Correspondent for Fox News Channel
- Laura Ingle joined FOX News Channel (FNC) in 2005 as a Dallas-based correspondent.
- As of now, she is working as a New York-based correspondent for the network.
- She was in Washington to co-anchor the continuous coverage of Donald Trump‘s Presidential inauguration in 2017.
- She also covered Election Night 2016 for FNR.
- Ingle also had a huge role in the launch of Fox News Headlines on Sirius XM Radio in 2015. She frequently guest anchors for the show.
- She has covered stories about Pope Francis‘ visit to Philadelphia in 2015 to even Hurricane Irene and Hurricane Katrina.
- Recently, she also reported on JFK International Mail Facility where she showed how US Customs and Border Protection officers are stopping opiods and other drugs from entering the country through mail.
- Previously, she served at KFI-AM Radio in Los Angeles, CA, as a general assignment and field reporter.
- She has also worked at KFBK-AM Radio in Sacramento, CA, as an anchor.
Awards and Achievements
- Laura received an Edward R. Murrow award in 2005 for covering the Scott Peterson trial in 2004.
- She has even earned four Golden Mikes from the Southern California Association of Television and Radio News Directors for her work as a radio reporter for KFI-AM 640.
Ingle Not Ingraham
- A lot of viewers confuse Laura Ingle for Laura Ingraham. Due to this reason, she has mentioned, “Laura Ingle NOT INGRAHAM” on her Instagram bio.
- Well, both of them are working at the Fox News Channel.
- While Ingle is a senior correspondent at Fox News, Ingraham is a conservative TV host running her show, The Ingraham Angle on FNC.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.