Kebe Dunn is famous for being the second wife of the actor and comedian, Michael Rapaport. She’s also an American actress known for her debut film, Love for Rent.
Kebe Dunn’s Personal Life
- The 5 feet 7 inches tall actress Kebe Dunn is in a marital relationship with the actor, Michael Rapaport.
- They shared the wedding vows in an intimate ceremony in 2016 after dating for several years.
- Looking at the details of their relationship, the pair dated in the 1990s but broke up for some reason. However, after Michael went through a divorce with his former partner, they again kindled romance and began dating.
- Her husband, Michael previously married Nichole Beattie (writer and producer) in 2000.
- After seven years of togetherness, however, they divorced citing irreconcilable differences as the reason.
- The former couple has shared two sons: Julian Ali Rapaport, born in 2000, and Maceo Shane Rapaport, born in 2002.
- At the moment, Kebe looks after her husband’s kids from previous relationships. She doesn’t have her own children.
- Did we tell you that Michael’s fans were shocked to see him and Kebe together? Well, Rapaport appeared as the racist character, Remy in the 1995 movie, Higher Learning, and people thought he was the same in real life too. But, little did they know, he was much much different in his real life.
- Though Kebe is a private person, her fans can find her on her social media handles especially Instagram. Her husband makes occasional appearances on her Instagram as well.
- For now, Kebe seems to be quite happy with her lover, and let’s hope, it remains the same forever.
Kebe Dunn’s Career and Net Worth
- Kebe Dunn has earned a considerable amount of money from her short-lived acting career. Her net worth at the moment is estimated to be around $300 thousand.
- She, on the other hand, also shares a fortune of $12 million along with her husband, Michael Rapaport, who has over 110 acting credits under his name while also having directed and produced movies and TV series.
- While talking about her acting career, she is famous for her role as a nurse in the 2005 film, Love for Rent.
- After her big-screen debut, she took a long break and in 2012, she was cast in the 2012 TV series In Session with Jonathan Pessin as a shoe salesman.
- Following this, Kebe stayed afar from the filming industry.
Facts of Kebe Dunn
- Kebe is the daughter of her mom, Michelle.
- The wife of Michael Rapaport is a huge fan of the TV personality and entrepreneur, Bethenny Frankel.
- Kebe appears to enjoys watching basketball games with her husband every once in a while.
If we’ve missed anything on Kebe Dunn, please feel free to tell us in the comments below.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.