Kathleen Cain is known for being the wife of Charles Williams Cain AKA Will Cain. Her husband is an American columnist, sports commentator, and political analyst.
Married Life with Will Cain
- Kathleen Cain first met Will Cain at Pepperdine University while both of them were studying there.
- During their college, they dated for a few months but separated afterward.
- After five years, they met again and started dating.
- They married after dating for five years.
Shared Two Kids
- Kathleen Cain is the mother of two kids and both of them are sons. The names of their kids are Charlie and West Cain.
- During the First Class Fatherhood podcast, her husband talked about fatherhood being the most important thing he has and will do in his life.
- He also discussed about the four important values he wants to instill in his kids. He wants his kids to be strong, confident, resilient, and risk-tolerant.
Career and Net Worth
- Kathleen Cain shares an estimated $1.5 million net worth with her husband, Will Cain.
- Professionally her husband is an American columnist, political analyst, and sports commentator.
- Her husband is hosting The Will Cain Show on ESPN Radio since 2018.
- He is also known for his work in Crossfire, Hannity, The Stephen A. Smith Show, and The Ryen Russillo Show.
- Will is also a licensed attorney but he has never practiced law.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.