Katherine Kady Allen is famous for being the daughter of the American actor and comedian, Tim Allen and Laura Diebel.
Table of Contents
Early Life of Katherine Kady Allen
- Katherine Kady Allen was born to Tim Allen and his wife Laura Diebel in 1989.
- She is the granddaughter of Gerald M. and Martha Katherine Dick.
Parents Separated in 1999
- Katherine Kady Allen’s parents Tim and Laura first met after they joined Western Michigan University.
- Soon after their first meeting, they started dating and later on got married in 1984.
- Unfortunately, in 1999, they separated after Kady’s mom filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences.
- Four years later, their divorce got finalized in March 2003.
- Following their divorce, Kady started living with her father.
Father is Married to Jane Hajduk
- Kady’s father married for the second time on October 7, 2006, with Jane Hajduk after five years of dating in West Lake, Colorado.
- At the time of the father’s second marriage, she was 17 years old.
- From her father’s second marriage, she has a younger sister named Elizabeth Allen Dick who was born in March 2009.
Drug Charges against Her Father
- Katherine Allen’s father, Tim Allen was arrested in the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport on drug charges in the late 70s after he was found in the possession of 650 grams of cocaine.
- On June 12, 1981, he was released from jail after spending two years and four months in jail.
- After he confessed the names of his dealers, his sentence was shortened.
Net Worth of $100 Million
- Katherine Kady Allen’s father, Tim Allen holds an estimated $100 million net worth.
- As per Celebrity Net Worth, he supposedly makes around $235 thousand per episode from a TV series.
- During the peak of his career, he received around $1.25 million per episode for his appearance in Home Improvement.
- His movies, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Joe Somebody, and Galaxy Quest earned $50,000, $5 million, $12 million, and $2 million respectively at the box office.
- Tim Allen couldn’t fulfill his father’s duties towards Kady but he made sure he was there when his second daughter was born.
- While talking about his fatherhood with Parade, he revealed that he was gone so often in his first marriage that he wouldn’t repeat the same thing again.
I was gone so much in my first marriage. I love the moments when I engage with my youngest daughter now. It’s not my thing to sit on the ground and play tea party, but I’ll do it because it’s a moment that will stick with me forever.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.