Justin Qualley is a real estate agent but he is known for being the son of actress, Andie MacDowell.
Justin Qualley’s Early Life
- Justin Qualley was born on August 14, 1986, to Andie MacDowell and her ex-husband, Paul Qualley.
- He has two sisters: Sarah Margaret (b. October 23, 1994) and Rainey Qualley (b. March 11, 1990).
- His sister, Rainey Qualley is an actress and singer.
- She made her acting debut in 2012 from her appearance in the movie, Mighty Fine.
- She has also received the Miss Golden Globe title in the same year.
- Some of her notable works include Falcon Song, Ocean’s 8, and Perfect.
- She entered the music industry under the name, Rainsford.
- As of now, she has ten Singles and two EPs.
- Talking about her personal life, she is dating a guy named Lewis.
- His younger sister, Sarah Margaret Qualley is a trained ballerina and model who has worked for Paris Fashion Week and New York Fashion Week.
- As an actress, she made her debut in 2013 from her role in Palo Alto.
- She is famous for her role in the HBO drama series, The Leftovers (2014–2017).
- She is also part of Quentin Tarantino’s comedy-drama, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood in 2019.
- In 2019, she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for her role in the FX biographical drama miniseries, Fosse/Verdon as Ann Reinking.
Parents’ Marriage and Divorce
- Justin Qualley’s parents, Paul and Andie got married in 1986.
- They first met while posing for Gap ads and soon got married.
- However, their relationship ended in 1999.
- Both of his parents got custody of Justin and his two sisters and they stayed three miles away from each other.
- After their divorce, his father didn’t get involved in any kind of relationship but his mother went through a couple of failed relationships with Dennis Quaid and Rhett Hartzog.
Dating a Mysterious Lady
- Justin Qualley has kept his Instagram private but his profile picture shows him kissing a girl.
- We don’t know who the girl is and the other details as well.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.