Joe Costner, who is an American actor, audio engineer, and production sound mixer, is famous for being the son of American actor, Kevin Costner with his first wife, Cindy Silva Costner.
Table of Contents
Joe Costner’s Early Life
- Joe Costner was born Joseph Tedrick Costner on January 31, 1988, in Los Angeles County, California, USA.
- He is the eldest child of Kevin and Cindy Silva Costner.
- He has two sisters: Annie Costner (b. April 15, 1984), and Lily Costner (b. August 4, 1986). Both of his sisters are involved in the entertainment industry.
- When he was six years old, his parents divorced.
- From 2006 to 2010, he attended the University of Colorado Boulder and completed his Bachelor’s degree in History.
- He also earned an Expert Certification for Pro Tools HD12 in January 2015.
Has Four Half Siblings
- Joe has a brother named Liam Costner (b. November 1996) from his father’s short-term relationship with Bridget Rooney.
- His dad, later on, got married to a model and handbag designer, Christine Baumgartner. From their relationship, they welcomed three kids.
- Cayden Wyatt Costner (b. 2007), Hayes Logan Costner (b. Feb 2009), and Grace Avery Costner (b. June 2, 2010), are Joe’s three step-siblings.
What does Joe Costner do?
- Previously, Joe Costner worked as a child actor and made his acting debut at the age of eight from his appearance in the movie, Tin Cup.
- He went on to appear in the movie, The Postman alongside his sister, Lily Costner a year later in 1997.
- He is working as an audio engineer and production sound mixer since early 2016.
- Since January 2016, he has been working as a Production Sound Mixer and Recording / Mixing Engineer in Sound Off Films and Spartan Recording respectively.
- Costner also works for STVDIUM as a Production Sound Mixer & Post Sound Editor since January 2017.
- As of 2021, he is believed to have an estimated net worth of $1 million.
- Meanwhile, his father, Kevin Costner boasts a $250 million fortune earned from his career as an actor and filmmaker.
Personal Life: In a Relationship
- Joe Costner seems to be in a relationship with a mystery woman!
- However, we aren’t sure if they are really dating!
Parents’ Unsuccessful Marriage
- Joe Costner’s parents, Kevin Costner and Cindy Silva Costner were college sweethearts.
- They officiated about their relationship in 1978 and got married the same year.
- However, after 16 years of marriage, they called it quits in 1994.
- The reason for their divorce was believed to be Costner’s busy schedule.
- Kevin officiated the news of his separation through the People Magazine.
After 16 years together, we are ending our marriage. We have amicably resolved all issues regarding our children and financial affairs and a full marital settlement has been reached.Kevin on endning his relationship with his first wife, Cindy.
- Cindy has preferred to live a lowkey life post-divorce. Hence, we are unsure of her relationships.
- As for her husband, he dated Bridget Rooney for sometime before getting married to Christine Baumgartner in 2004.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.