Jasper Breckenridge Johnson is famous for being the son of Miami Vice star, Don Johnson.
Jasper Breckenridge Johnson’s Early Life
- Jasper Breckenridge Johnson was born on June 6, 2002, in Los Angeles.
- He was born as the second child to Don Johnson and Kelley Phleger.
- He has two siblings: Atherton Grace Johnson (b. December 28, 1999) and Deacon Johnson (b. April 29, 2006).
- His elder sister, Atherton Grace Johnson is a model.
Two Half Siblings
- Johnson also has two half-siblings: Jesse Wayne Johnson and Dakota Johnson from his father’s previous relationships.
- His elder brother, Jesse Wayne was born on December 7, 1982, from his father’s dating relationship with Patti D’Arbanville. Professionally, he is involved in acting.
- Among all of his siblings, Dakota Johnson is very famous. She was born from his father’s relationship with Melanie Griffith on October 4, 1989.
- Jasper Breckenridge Johnson hasn’t followed the footsteps of his father and neither does he want to.
- In fact, he wants to start his career in business and is planning to graduate with a 4-year business degree.
Outside of being a collegiate basketball player, I intend to major in business and graduate with a 4-year degree and pursue a career in that field.
- Apart from this, he is also a basketball player who plays as a Shooting Guard and Point Guard.
- Since his freshman years, he has been playing collegiate basketball.
- Two years prior, in January 2020, he helped his Santa Barbara High School win against San Marcos Royals by scoring the winning point.
- For around five years, he played for the West Coast Elite Under Armour team.
Successful Married Life of Parents
- Jasper Breckenridge Johnson’s parents, Don and Kelly first met at a birthday party hosted by Mayor Willie Brown.
- Soon after that, they started dating and got married on April 29, 1999, at the Pacific Heights mansion in San Francisco, California.
- They took vows in front of 75 guests and their big day was hosted by billionaire Gordon and Ann Getty.
- Mayor Willie Brown officiated their wedding and Robert Wagner served as the best man.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.