Florinka Pesenti is a public relations associate who is currently serving as the Vice President at MacAndrews & Forbes. Previously, she worked with Glamour Magazine, TOD’s, GUCCI, and Ralph Lauren among others.
Florinka Pesenti’s Dating Dan Abrams
- Florinka Pesenti, 42, is in a long-term dating relationship with her boyfriend, Dan Abrams.
- They first met in 2009 at a celebration of The Hunger a memoir by John DeLucie where they were introduced by a mutual friend.
- At that time, they were in dating different partners. After their breakup from their respective partners, they started seeing each other.
- Together, they share two kids: a son, Everett Floyd Abrams, born in 2012, and a daughter, Emilia Abrams born on February 18, 2021.
Who is Dan Abrams?
- Florinka Pesenti’s partner Dan Abrams is an American host, author, commentator, and media entrepreneur.
- Currently, he is working as the ABC News Chief Legal Correspondent.
- He is also the host of The Dan Abrams Show: Where Politics Meets The Law.
- Florinka was previously in a relationship with Drew Riker for several years.
- They started dating while they were on the show, The Amazing Race 3.
- However, after seven years of relationship, the pair separated in 2009.
- On the other hand, her partner, Dan has gone through several relationships in the past.
- From 2003 to 2005, he dated actress Elisabeth Rohm.
- In 2007, he started his relationship with the political correspondent, Jamie Murray, but broke up a year after.
- He also had a brief relationship with Elle Macpherson and Renee Zellweger.
Florinka Pesenti’s Professional Life and Net Worth
- Professionally, Florinka Pesenti started working at the fashion department of Glamour Magazine in 2002 but left the company after three years.
- From 2005 to 2009, she served for an Italian shoe & leather goods company, Tod’s, as the director of public relations.
- After this, she joined the fashion company GUCCI in 2010 and worked there until Jan 2016.
- Soon after that, she joined another fashion company, Ralph Lauren where she worked for around one and a half years from January 2016 to July 2018.
- As of now, she is working as the Vice President at MacAndrews & Forbes since July 2018.
Winner of The Amazing Race 3
- Florinka Pesenti took part in the third season of the hit reality TV show, The Amazing Race.
- The show aired from October 2, 2002, to December of the same year.
- In the competition, she teamed up with Zachary Golden “Zach” Behr and won the title.
- She became the first female winner in the history of the show.
Net Worth and House
- Being a businesswoman, Florinka Pesenti has undoubtedly earned a huge amount from her career, but her exact worth is still unknown.
- She shares $25 million with her partner, Dan Abrams.
- In 2018, Dan listed his New York City house for sale at $8.8 million. The house is made on 3,256 square feet and boasts 4 bedrooms and 3 and 2 half bathrooms.
- As per Variety, Dan bought the property for a total of $3.83 million in two separate transactions: the first in July 2006 and the second in 2009.
Florinka Pesenti’s Early Life and Education
- Florinka Pesenti was born in Milan, Italy on January 17, 1979.
- She moved to New York along with her parents when she was around five years old.
- She has a younger brother Viktor Pesenti.
- Her father was a photo editor.
- For her schooling, she went to Fieldstone School.
- Similarly, she completed her graduation from Vassar College.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.