Enrica Cenzatti is famous for being the ex-wife of the legendary opera singer, Andrea Bocelli.
Enrica Cenzatti’s Early Life
- Enrica Cenzatti was born in the late ’60s.
- She grew up in Pisa, Tuscany, Italy.
First Wife of Andrea Bocelli
- Enrica Cenzatti met her ex-husband Andrea Bocelli at a piano bar when the former was just 17 and the latter was 29.
- Enrica fell in love at first sight even after knowing that Bocelli was blind and they started dating.
- They got married on June 27, 1992, after five years of dating.
- However, after 10 years of marriage, they divorced in 2002.
How Her Ex-husband Andrea Lost His Sight?
- Andrea lost his eyesight completely at the age of 12.
- A brain hemorrhage caused after a ball smacked him in the head left him blinded.
After Her Divorce
- Following her divorce from Andrea Bocelli, Enrica Cenzatti has never dated or married anyone. She is leading a single life.
- On the other hand, her husband is married to Veronica Berti. They walked down the aisle on March 21, 2014.
- Andrea and Veronica welcomed their daughter, Virginia Bocelli on March 21, 2012.
Mother of Two
- Enrica Cenzatti has shared two kids with her ex-husband.
- They are Amos Bocelli (b. February 22, 1995) and Matteo Bocelli (b. October 8, 1997).
- Matteo has developed an interest to become a tenor and musician.
Lives Nearby Ex-Husband
- Even after their divorce, Enrica Cenzatti has preferred to reside near him.
- They lived nearby in Forte Dei Marmi, a resort town in Tuscany, Italy, for the sake of their kids.
- Their boys stayed together with their mother and frequently visited their father.
Good Relationship with Bocelli and His New Wife
- Even after their divorce, Enrica and Andrea have maintained a good bond with each other.
- She has also maintained very good terms with Andrea’s new wife, Veronica, and daughter, Virginia Bocelli.
- In fact, she also attended her ex-husband’s and his current wife’s wedding.
Short-Bio of Her Ex-husband
- Andrea Bocelli was born to Alessandro and Edi Bocelli on September 22, 1958, in Lajatico, Tuscany, Italy.
- Soon after his birth, he was diagnosed with congenital glaucoma due to which he had inadequate sight.
- He has a younger brother named Alberto Bocelli.
- At the age of six, he started taking piano classes and started singing in a tenor voice when he was just seven.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.