California Highway Patrol Officer David Sanov came to fame for being the husband of actress, Alison Sweeney.
Early Life of David Sanov
- David Sanov was born in Los Angeles, California on October 4, 1972.
- In 1990, he completed his schooling at Oakland School, North Hollywood.
- Later on, he joined the University of California and completed his graduation in 1994.
Successful Married Life with Alison Sweeney
- David Sanov shared his vows with Alison Sweeney on July 8, 2000.
- Prior to getting married, they dated for around three years after they first met at a party in 1997.
- It’s also believed that their parents were family friends. Rumors have it that David’s father and Alisons’ mother played violin together for feature film soundtracks.
- As of now, the duo has completed 21 years of togetherness.
- While talking about their relationship on their 15th wedding anniversary, Alison shared that their relationship is where it is thanks to their “job evaluation,” where they give each other three things to work on.
Every year on our anniversary, we have a dinner date and talk about how our relationship is going. We kind of give each other a job evaluation, which sounds a little embarrassing! We talk about our three favorite things about the other person and then three things that we could work on.
Father of Two
- David Sanov and his wife have welcomed two kids: a son, Benjamin Edward Sanov, and a daughter, Megan Hope Sanov.
- Their first child, Benjamin was born on February 25, 2005. His son is a tennis player as of now.
- They welcomed their second child Megan on January 12, 2009.
Worked as Highway Patrol Officer
- David Sanov previously worked as a Highway Patrol Officer in California and now he is retired.
- He shares $9 million with his wife, Alison Sweeney.
- His wife is active in the entertainment industry since 1981 and has 35 acting credits to date.
Wife Lost 30 Ibs
- His wife, Alison Sweeney lost around 30lbs back in 2011.
- She decided to lose weight after she started hosting a weight-loss reality show titled The Biggest Loser.
- After being inspired by her own show, she changed her diet and fitness regimen.
- While talking with Dailymail, she shared how she struggled with her weight most of her life.
I’ve been on Days since I was 16, and being surrounded by such thin, gorgeous actresses made me so insecure and self-conscious.
- Even though the actress struggled with her body image, she advices to love yourself no matter the situation.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.