Callie Rivers is a retired volleyball player popular for being the wife of American professional basketball player, Seth Curry. She is also known for being the daughter of NBA coach Doc Rivers.
Raised Alongside Three Brother
- Callie Rivers was born to Glenn Anton Rivers (aka Doc Rivers) and Kristen Rivers on September 17, 1989, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- She has three brothers, Jeremiah Rivers (b. July 27, 1987), Spencer Rivers, and Austin Rivers (b. August 1, 1992). All of her siblings are athletes.
- Her two brothers are actively involved in basketball while her elder brother has already retired.
- She went to WinterPark School and later on graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in telecommunications in 2011.
Former Volleyball Player
- Callie Rivers was involved in the volleyball team while she was in her school.
- Under her leadership, her school team won three 6A State titles in three seasons.
- She was also given the title of ‘Florida Gatorade High School Player of the Year.’
- In the 2006 Junior Olympic Volleyball Tournament, she competed for the United States.
- In 2007, she joined the University of Florida and continued playing there.
- After graduating from the university, she signed a deal with Leonas de Ponce but she retired a year later.
Wife of Seth Curry
- Callie Rivers shared her vows with Seth Curry in an intimate ceremony on September 14, 2019, in Malibu.
- She got married a few days before her 30th birthday.
- She first met her now-husband from her family involvement with the NBA. Her brother Austin and husband Seth were teammates for the 2011-12 season.
- The lovebirds kept their dating a secret in the beginning, but couldn’t keep it a secret for long.
- They got engaged on February 14, 2019, at Ruth’s Chris Steak House in Charlotte, North Carolina in front of their families.
Two Kids: Carter and Cash
- Callie Rivers has welcomed two kids: a daughter, Carter Curry, and a son, Cash Curry with her husband Seth Curry.
- Their first child Carter was born on May 9, 2018, and their second child, Cash was born on November 19, 2021.
- Callie Rivers has gone through some unsuccessful relationships in her past.
- She was in a brief relationship with Dexter Strickland and Paul George. Both of them are basketball players.
- She was once linked with Brandon Spike (former American football linebacker).
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.