BreAnne LaFleur is famous for being the wife of the former football player and now the head coach of the NFL team, Green Bay Packers, Matt LaFleur. Professionally, she was a pharmaceutical representative for a firm based in Ohio but had to leave her job to take care of her kids.
Table of Contents
BreAnne LaFleur’s Married to Matt LaFleur
- The 37 years old BreAnna LaFleur is famous for being in a marital relationship with husband Matt LaFleur.
- The lovebirds first met each other at Central Michigan University back in 2004.
- Around that time, both of them were at Matt’s hometown in Mount Pleasant and worked as the assistant of Brian Kelly.
- Soon after, the duo fell in love, and eventually, they got married.
- Together, the husband and wife duo share two kids, both sons, Luke Matt LaFleur and Ty Matt LaFleur. They welcomed thier first child, Luke in June 2011 and second child, Ty in August 2013.
- Currently, the family of four is living a happy life.
- Her in-laws, Kristi and Denny LaFleur were also involved in football. Her father-in-law played as a linebacker for Central Michigan and mother-in-law used to work as a cheerleader.
- From the ’90s to 2015, Kristi and Denny served as coaches and physical education teachers at Mount Pleasant High School.
BreAnne LaFleur’s Net Worth and Career
- BreAnne LaFleur shares a net worth of $7 million with her husband, Matt.
- As her spouse is the head coach of a renowned NFL team, he is estimated to earn around $5 million annually as his salary.
- Back to BreAnne’s professional life, she worked as a pharmaceutical rep back in the days, which means, she might have earned around $61 thousand to $75 thousand every year as her salary.
- Back in early-mid 2000, she worked as a pharmaceuticals sales rep based in Ohio.
- In 2007, she quit her job after her husband was offered a coaching job at Northern Michigan.
- While taking with MLive back in 2010, BreAnne revealed her reason for leaving her job.
There’s a lot of work to do. I have a career (as a pharmaceutical representative), where there aren’t a ton of jobs available. Hopefully, I can find a position where I can transfer. Then we have to get a moving company… It’ll be one of the easier moves we’ve made since I won’t have to do everything.BreAnne LaFleur on having to leave her job.
- For now, she is busy taking care of her husband and kids.
BreAnne LaFleur’s Early Life
- BreAnne LaFleur was born as BreAnne Maak on July 2, 1983, in Michigan State, the United States.
- She was raised by parents, Irvin Maak Wener and Jane Marie alongside her sister, Balie Maak McKenzie.
- LaFleur completed her schooling from Marcellus High School in Marcellus, Michigan in 2002.
- After that, she joined Central Michigan University to receive her degree in Physical Therapy.
Well, that’s it for now. If we’ve missed something, feel free to tell us in the comments sections below.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.