Australian born American actress, Breanna Yde is just in her teenage days, but she has already established her name in the entertainment industry. Starting career from a short movie and appearing in some TV series, her career got limelight after she portrayed the main character in Nickelodeon series Haunted Hathaways as Frankie Hathaway.
Breanna Yde’s Early Life
- The School of Rock actress Breanna Nicole Yde aka Breanna Yde was born on June 11, 2003, in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- When she was around two years old, she moved to Los Angeles, California along with her parents.
- She is the daughter of Bill Yde (CEO of the Global Traffic Network).
- In 2008, Breanna moved to Rancho Santa Fe, California. But, four years later, in 2012, she moved back to Los Angeles.
- Among six children of Bill, she is the youngest one. She has two sisters and three brothers.
- Yde is of Aussie and Filipino descent as her father’s an Aussie and her mother’s a half Filipino.
- She has both American and Australian citizenship.
- She is 5 feet 4 inches (163cm) tall.
Breanna Yde’s Personal Life
- The 17 years old actress Breanna Yde seems to be focused on her career rather than being involved in love affairs for now.
- Once in an interview, she revealed that she doesn’t want to get involved in a relationship until 25.
- She is an animal lover and has two pet dogs: a yellow Labrador, and a Bichon Frise.
- In her leisure time, she loves to play basketball, golf, and tennis.
Breanna Yde’s Net Worth and Career
- Breanna Yde has a net worth of around $300 thousand as of mid-2020.
- She is also enjoying $3 million net worth of her father, Bill who makes around $300 thousand per annum. In June 2019, her dad received compensation worth AU$1.4 million.
- Breanna started her acting career at the age of 6 in 2009 and now, has more than 19 acting credits under her name.
- She made her acting debut from the short movie, Social Studies as Annie.
- Some of her breakthrough roles were in Santa Hunters as Zoey in 2014 and The Haunted Hathaways (TV series) as Frankie Hathaway from 2013-2015.
- 2016 was the best year for her as she got to star in School of Rock and The Loud House.
- In 2019, she appeared in the TV series, Malibu Rescue as Gina and its sequel, Malibu Rescue: The Next Wave, has just released on August 4, 2020.
- Besides acting, she’s also interested in singing and music. As a child, Yde learned to play the bass, piano, ukulele, guitar, and trumpet.
- Apart from all this, she is also very famous in her Instagram platform with more than 1.7 million followers and also has a YouTube channel with 2.96k subscribers.
Breanna Yde Facts
- Breanna loves the ocean.
- She loves the color aqua green.
- Her favorite animal is Quokka.
- She considers herself a tomboy.
- Tori Kelly and Ed Sheeran, who has signed a guitar for her, are her favorite musicians.
- Yde loves tennis, golf, basketball, skiing, juggling, and surfing.
- The School of Rock actress can do art. You can find her artwork here.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.