Bodhi Ransom Green is famous for being the second child of former couple Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green.
Table of Contents
Born on Valentine’s Day of 2014
- Bodhi Ransom Green was born on February 14, 2014, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
- When his mother was pregnant, she was filming the action movie, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- While talking with E! Online, Megan shared about the challenges and difficulties she faced while shooting as one of the lead actors of the movie.
I got pregnant with Bodhi two weeks into filming Ninja Turtles, which is an action movie and requires a lot of running and jumping and stunts. Anyone that’s been pregnant knows your first trimester can be pretty rough and you’re nauseous all day long, so I spent the whole shoot basically [feeling ill].
Two Siblings and a Step-Brother
- Bodhi Ransom Green has two siblings: elder brother, Noah Shannon Green (b. September 27, 2012), and younger brother, Journey River Green (b. August 4, 2016).
- He also has a step-brother, Kassius Lijah Marcil (b. March 15, 2002) from his father’s relationship with Vanessa Marcil.
- Megan Fox’s second child, Bodhi has also grabbed huge media attention due to his unique dressing style.
- Back in 2017, he received several positive and negative comments after his mother shared a collage of her family.
- Though many have criticized Bodhi and his siblings for their dressing sense, Megan and Brian don’t care much about it.
- In fact, they want their kids to be confident no matter what anyone else says.
Parents’ Marriage and Divorce
- Bodhi’s parents, Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox started dating in 2004 after they met on the sets of Hope and Faith.
- After two years of dating, they got engaged in November 2006.
- However, after three years, they called off their engagement.
- In 2010, they reconciled and got married on June 24, 2010.
- After five years of marriage, they went separated ways but reconciled again in 2016.
- The duo split again in late 2019.
- They haven’t finalized their divorce yet.
Father Dating Sharna Burgess
- Currently, his father is dating Australian ballroom dancer, Sharna Burgess.
- They started dating in December 2020 and came out publically in January 2021.
- As of early 2022, they are expecting their first kid together.
Mother Engaged to Machine Gun Kelly
- Bodhi’s mother is currently engaged to Colson Baker AKA Machine Gun Kelly.
- They got engaged on January 1, 2022.
- They first met on the sets of Midnight In The Switchgrass in March 2020 and started dating in June 2020.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.