Leland Francis Fraser is the youngest son of the Canadian American actors, Brendan Fraser and his former wife, Afton Smith.
Leland Francis Fraser’s Early Life
- Leland Francis Fraser was born to celebrity parents, Brendan and Afton on May 2, 2006.
- He has two elder brothers: Griffin Arthur (September 17, 2002) and Holden Fletcher Fraser (August 16, 2004).
- His eldest brother, Griffin Arthur Fraser has autism.
Griffin’s rated on the autism spectrum. Um, and so he needs extra love in the world, and he gets it. And his brothers ever since they were small, one was always the spokesperson and the other was the enforcer.
- Leland’s parents have preferred the privacy of their children and haven’t posted anything about them in any social media platform.
Parents’ Relationship: Marriage and Divorce
- Leland’s parents, Brendan and Afton married at Bel Air Hotel in Los Angeles on September 27, 1998.
- They fisrt met at a barbecue party hosted by actor, Winona Ryder on July 4, 1993.
- Soon after their first meeting, they started dating and tied the knot after five years.
- Alas, after 10 years of marriage, they divorced in April 2008.
- Following their divorce, they got joint custody of their kids but they mostly live with their mother in her Connecticut home.
Leading a Lavish Lifestyle
- Being a celebrity kid, there is no doubt Leland is leading a luxurious life.
- His father has a net worth of $20 million and his mother has around $1 million.
- Since, Leland and his siblings live with their mom, his father had to pay her $25 thousand every month in child support in addition to the $50 thousand divorce alimony.
- Brendan tried to reduce his monthly payout but his claim was rejected since the divorce terms clearly stated that the spousal support would only be reduced if he earned less than $3 million annually.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.