Beth Shuey is famous for being the ex-wife of Sean Payton (head coach of the NFL team, New Orleans Saints).
Early Life of Beth Shuey
- Beth Shuey was born in Morocco, Indiana.
- She currenlty lives in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- She joined Newton Junior-Senior High School in 1982 and completed her schooling in 1986.
- Following this, she attended Indiana State University and graduated in 1990.
Married to Sean Payton for Two Decades
- Beth Shuey and Sean Payton first met in 1990 while the coach had just joined the college as a running back and wide receivers coach and Beth was in her final college years.
- After two years of dating, they got married on July 11, 1992.
- However, after 20 years of marriage, they divorced in 2012.
- According to the petition from Tarrant County, Sean filed for the divorce on June 14, 2012 citing “discord or conflict of personalities.”
Child Custody and Divorce Settlement
- After their divorce, they were given joint custody of their kids.
- On June 26, 2012, Beth filed a petition requesting to be appointed the primary custodian of their kids.
- Beth received half of her ex-husband’s assets as settlement and also child support.
- She also got a $3.450 million 7,785 square feet home on Brazos court in Vaquero.
- Beth Shuey has an estimated net worth of $5 million, thanks to her receiving assets from her former partner.
- On the other hand, her ex-husband has a fortune of around $24 million. He is believed to make around $8 million per year.
Currently Married to Jamie McGuire
- Beth Shuey married for the second time with Jamie McGuire on September 20, 2020.
- Her husband is serving as a real estate broker at Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston.
- On the other hand, her ex-husband has walked down the aisle with former Miss West Virginia, Skylene Montgomery on June 19, 2021, in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico following their engagement on November 8, 2020.
Mother of Two
- Beth Shuey shares two kids: a daughter, Meghan Payton, and a son, Connor Payton with her ex-husband, Sean Payton.
- Beth and Sean welcomed their first child in 1997.
- Professionally, she is a sports reporter and is working with WGNO in New Orleans.
- Talking about her personal life, she is dating Christopher Titone.
- Beth welcomed her second child, Connor Payton on May 31, 2000.
- Currenlty, he is studying at TCU – Texas Christian University. He also has been a part of their football team.
- He is currently dating Audrey L. Carrington.
Step-Mom to One
- Beth Shuey also has two step kids: Maggie and Molly McGuire from her current partner.
- Maggie is studying at East Carolina University.
- Since September 3, 2020, she is dating Corey Hilderhoff.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.