Beaumont Gino Peele is famous for being the son of the famous comedians, Jordan Peele and Chelsea Peretti.
Beaumont Gino Peele’s Parents
- The three-year-old Beaumont Gino Peele was born on July 1, 2017, in Los Angeles to Jordan Peele and Chelsea Peretti.
- His parents thought a lot about his name and gave him something that meant something great. His first name came from Old French as in ‘Bel’ means ‘Beautiful’ and ‘Mont’ means ‘Mountain’. On the other hand, his middle name came from Greek as in Gino means ‘ever-living’ in Greek.
- His father, Jordan Peele is an American comedian, actor, producer, director as well as a writer who is known for running Comedy Central‘s Key and Peele alongside Keegan-Michael Key.
- Similarly, his mother, Chelsea Peretti is also an actress, comedian, and writer who is best known for her appearance as Gina Linetti in Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
- Before Beaumont’s birth, his father told People Magazine that he expects his son to grow up as funnier as his parents.
You want to get into the zone where you feel like, ‘Okay, now this is happening,’ and really it got to the point where hiding it really wasn’t an option. We’ve gotten such a warm reaction and people, I think correctly, are already observing that this child will be comedy gold.Jordan Peele talks about what he expects of his baby.
Beaumont Gino Peele’s Lavish Lifestyle
- Beaumont Gino Peele is living a lavish lifestyle thanks to his parents’ multi-million net worth of $53 million.
- His mother boasts $3 million while his father enjoys a $50 million fortune.
- Recently for the #BlackLivesMatter protests following the killing of George Floyd, his father donated $1 million to five organizations.
Something about Beaumont Gino Peele’s Parents’ Love Life
- Beaumont Gino Peele’s parents met for the first time in 2013 via Twitter.
- While recalling their first meeting, his mom Chelsea Peretti told Entertainment Weekly that Jordan had quite liked what he’d seen in a Web Series that she once did.
Me and Jordan also met on the internet, on Twitter. He was very complimentary of the Web series I once did.Chelsea Peretti on meeting Jordan Peele.
- After one and a half years of their dating relationship, they got engaged on November 28, 2015, and officiated the news through thier Twitter post.
- After five months of engagement, they eloped and married secretly around April 2016.
There’s not much to talk about and hence, we might have missed some details regarding Beaumont. If you do know something more, please feel free to tell us through the comments sections below.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.