Aviss Bell is known for being the wife of actor, Coby Bell. She’s professionally a clinical supervisor and is now serving at The Autism Collaborative Group.
Aviss Bell’s Early Life
- Aviss Bell was born Aviss Pinkney on January 11, 1970, in the United States of America.
- She completed her high school in 1988 from George Washington High School.
- She joined San Francisco State University from where she completed her psychology degree in 1991.
- In 1997, she earned her BA in psychology from Long Beach State University.
- Aviss also attended California State University Long Beach from 1997 to 1999 to study Kinesiology and Exercise Science (Sports Psychology).
- At the moment, she is trying to get her Master’s degree in Applied Behaviour Analysis from the University of North Texas. She’ll graduate in 2022.
Aviss Bell’s Married Life
- Aviss Bell is married to Coby Bell for more than two decades.
- They shared their vows on June 9, 2001, in a private wedding ceremony.
- The pair first met in the late ’90s and dated for a couple of years before getting married.
- They have already celebrated thier 20th wedding anniversary.
Who Is Aviss Bell’s Husband, Coby Bell?
- Coby Scott Bell is an African American actor who has born to Broadway actor, Michel Bell.
- He is famous for his apperacne in the comedy-drama, The Game as Jason Pitts (professional football player).
- He is also known for his work in Burn Notice, Third Watch, and The Gifted.
Shares Four Kids
- Aviss Bell is a mother of four kids (two sets of twins).
- On June 21, 2003 she gave birth to twin girls, Jaena and Serrae Bell.
The day I found out my wife, Aviss was pregnant I was running around screaming, dancing, and acting a fool. Then when we realized we were having twins, I thought, We’re getting the two-for-one special!Coby spoke about his fatherhood with Essence!
- The pair welcomed twins again, a daughter, Quinn, and a son, Eli Bell on December 2, 2008.
- Aviss and Coby were trying for a boy but ended up getting twins.
How Much is Aviss Bell’s Net Worth?
- Aviss Bell supposedly holds a net worth of $1 million. She also shares $2 million with her husband.
- She accumulated her fortune from her career as a Clinical Supervisor. Since March 2021, she has been working as a clinical supervisor at The Autism Collaborative Group.
- Bell is also serving as a Treatment Analyst for Autism Partnership since August 2019. She had worked there from October 1993 to 2002 as a Behavior Interventionist.
- She has also worked for Thera Care as Behavorial Consultant.
- Aviss founded Look What I Made!, a Kids’ Arts and Crafts Playspace, in 2006. However, her business ended in 2009.
- A few years later, she worked at Alpert Jewish Community Center as a Spring Basketball League Coordinator for three months.
- Aviss and her husband bought a $568,000 mansion back in 2002. The house made in 2,398 sq ft space features three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.