Aviss Bell is a clinical supervisor at The Autism Collaborative Group; however, she is famous not for her work, but for her marital relationship with actor, Coby Bell.
Aviss Bell’s Early Life
- Aviss Pinkney Bell was born on January 11, 1970, in the United States.
- She completed her high school in 1988 from George Washington High School.
- She joined San Francisco State University from where she completed her psychology degree in 1991.
- In 1997, she earned her BA in psychology from Long Beach State University.
- She was also a part of California State University Long Beach from 1997 to 1999 where she studied Kinesiology and Exercise Science.
- Bell is currently enrolled at University of North Texas. She will complete her Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis from the college in 2022.
Married Life with Coby
- Aviss Bell is married to Coby Bell for more than two decades.
- They shared their vows on June 9, 2001, in a private wedding ceremony.
- The couple first met in the late ’90s and dated for a couple of years before walking down the aisle.
- The lovebirds celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary recently.
Shares Four Kids
- Coby and Aviss Bell are parents to four children (two set of twins).
- On June 21, 2003, she gave birth to twin girls, Jaena and Serrae Bell.
The day I found out my wife, Aviss was pregnant I was running around screaming, dancing, and acting a fool. Then when we realized we were having twins, I thought, We’re getting the two-for-one special!Coby says he jumped of happiness after he learned they were having twins.
- The pair welcomed twins again. This time, they had a daughter, Quinn, and son, Eli on December 2, 2008.
- The duo revealed to Life & Style Magazine that they wanted a boy but ended up getting a boy and a girl.
How Much is Aviss Bell’s Net Worth?
- Aviss Bell supposedly holds a net worth of $1 million.
- She also shares $2 million with her husband, Coby Bell.
- Aviss is currently working as a Clinical Supervisor at The Autism Collaborative Group.
- She is also serving as a Treatment Analyst for Autism Partnership since August 2019.
- Prior, she worked at the organization for nine years (from October 1993 to 2002) as a Behavior Interventionist/Consultant.
- She also worked at TheraCare as a Behavioral Consultant before establishing her kids’ arts and crafts playspace, Look What I Made! in 2006. She closed the business after three years in 2009.
- She also worked as a Spring Basketball League Coordinator for Alpert Jewish Community Center for three months in 2014.
- Aviss and her husband are owners of a 2,398 sq. ft. mansion that they purchased back in 2002 for $568,000.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.