August Anna Brooks is one of those who received huge limelight after being born as a celebrity kid to country music singer Garth Brooks and his ex-wife, Sandy Mahal.
Table of Contents
August Anna Brooks’ Personal Life
- The daughter of Garth Brooks, August Anna Brooks is married to her longtime love Chance Michael Russell.
- They started dating each other since 2011.
- After two years of their dating relationship, they welcomed thier first kid, a daughter, Karalynn Michael Russell when August was just 19 years old.
- While talking about Karalynn, her father once said,
She’s the little stem that kind of holds the whole family together, and it’s kind of new for us. She’s a doll.August Anna Brooks’ father spoke about her first daughter, Karalynn.
- After they welcomed their first kid, they shared their wedding vows and eventually, welcomed their second child, a daughter, Gwendolyn Russell in December 2016.
August Anna Brooks’ Career and Net Worth
- August Anna Brooks was interested in law since her childhood days and so, she decided to become a lawyer.
- After the completion of her degree, she worked at a law firm in Owasso, Oklahoma before her first childbirth.
- As of now, she is busy taking care of her kids and not serving anywhere.
- Her exact net worth and income are still out of media reach, but her father, Garth holds a net worth of $400 million as of 2020.
August Anna Brooks’ Early Life
- August Anna Brooks was born on May 3, 1994, as a celebrity kid to Garth Brooks and his ex-wife, Sandy Mahal.
- She is the second child among three and has two sisters: Allie Colleen and Taylor Mayne Pearl Brooks (named after famous singers, James Taylor and Minnie Pearl). She shares a very strong bond with her sisters.
- Her sister Allie Colleen followed her father’s footsteps to becoming a singer and songwriter. Allie is married as of November 2018 as she walked down the aisle with her Tenessee based physical education teacher husband, Jonathan Roberts. Yes, August’s sister is now, Allie Colleen Brooks Roberts.
- August’s parents, Garth and Sandy separated when she was still a child. But, their separation meant nothing as they still came together to co-parent their kids.
They saw both their parents in the morning and both their parents in the evening, and for 14 years. That was how we ran it because we knew it was right for those kids. If you did what was right for the kids, you were going to do what was right for you. It was simple.Garth Brooks on parenting his kids alongside his ex-wife!
- August’s father married his current partner, Trisha Yearwood after divorce with their mother, Sandy.
- August and her siblings have maintained a cordial relationship with thier stepmother, Trisha Yearwood. In fact, Trisha also helped to co-parent them.
They got the right amount of their mom in them, the right amount of me in them, and the right amount of Trisha’s influence in them as well. So I think everything happens for a reason at a time.Garth Brooks on Trisha Yearwood’s motherhood.
- August’s step-mom also spoke about her relationships with her step-daughters. She said,
Garth gave me good advice in the beginning: Don’t try to be their mom and don’t try to be their best friend, you’ll find your way. And I think I did with each of them. They’re just lovely young womenTrisha Yearwood on Garth’s three kids!
- While talking about her education, she completed her graduation from the University of Oklahoma.
- Even after being the daughter of a celebrity, she has preferred to keep her life private. She isn’t even active in any kind of social media platform.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.