Annie Costner is a movie producer and founder of the production company, Sound Off Films. But, she is more famous for being the daughter of American actor, Kevin Costner.
Annie Costner’s Parents and Siblings
- Annie Costner was born Anne Clayton Costner on April 15, 1984, in Los Angeles County, California, United States.
- She is the eldest daughter of Kevin Costner with his first wife, Cindy Silva Costner.
- Her grandparents are Bill and Sharon Costner.
- She has two siblings: a brother, Joe Costner(on January 31, 1988), and a sister, Lily Costner (b. August 4, 1986). Her brother is an audio engineer and production sound mixer, while her sister is an American actress.
- Her parents divorced when she was 10 years old.
- From his father’s relationship with Bridget Rooney, she has a brother named Liam Costner (b. November 1996).
- Her father is currently married to a handbag designer, Christine Baumgartner. They’ve welcomed three kids: Cayden Wyatt (b. 2007), Hayes Logan (b. Feb 2009), and Grace Avery Costner (b. June 2, 2010).
Annie’s Married to a Doctor
- Annie Costner, 37, is a married woman.
- She shared her vows with Dr. Danny Cox (Daniel Arturo Cox) on July 16, 2016, in an outdoor ceremony at her dad’s residence in Carpinteria, California.
- Annie wore an exquisite Vicenta wedding gown from the 2016 Atelier Pronovias Collection designed by Herve Moreau. Her dress featured a tulle bodice and a crepe mermaid skirt with a long lace veil.
- On the other hand, her partner wore a navy tux.
- Since her marriage, Annie has become a mother twice.
- Her first child was a son, Vincent Leo born on April 7, 2018.
- Similarly, she gave birth to her second child, a daughter, Vida Valle Cox on January 28, 2020.
- Currently, the duo lives in Ojai, California with their two beautiful kids.
Annie Costner’s Professional Life
- Annie Costner is an actor and producer.
- Her acting debut was in 1990 when she appeared as Christine in Dances with Wolves. She then went on to appear in Waterworld, The Baby-Sitters Club, The Postman, and Lazy Teenage Superheroes.
- Her first producer debut was in 2016 when she produced The Discarded: A Tale of Two Rios. She now has five producer credits under her name.
- Besides acting and producing, Annie is also involved as a partner in the production company, Sound Off Films alongside Adrienne Hall since 2014.
- Recently, in January 2021, she received her real estate license. She now works for Sothebys International and Zabilla Group.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.