Annie Costner is a movie producer and founder of the production company, Sound Off Films. But, she is more famous for being the daughter of American actor, Kevin Costner.
Annie Costner’s Parents and Siblings
- Annie Costner was born Anne Clayton Costner on April 15, 1984, in Los Angeles County, California, United States.
- She is the eldest daughter of Kevin Costner with his first wife, Cindy Silva Costner.
- Her grandparents are Bill and Sharon Costner.
- She has two siblings: a brother, Joe Costner(on January 31, 1988), and a sister, Lily Costner (b. August 4, 1986). Her brother is an audio engineer and production sound mixer, while her sister is an American actress.
- Her parents divorced when she was 10 years old.
- From his father’s relationship with Bridget Rooney, she has a brother named Liam Costner (b. November 1996).
- Her father is currently married to a handbag designer, Christine Baumgartner. They’ve welcomed three kids: Cayden Wyatt (b. 2007), Hayes Logan (b. Feb 2009), and Grace Avery Costner (b. June 2, 2010).
Annie’s Married to a Doctor
- Annie Costner, 37, is a married woman.
- She shared her vows with Dr. Danny Cox (Daniel Arturo Cox) on July 16, 2016, in an outdoor ceremony at her dad’s residence in Carpinteria, California.
- Annie wore an exquisite Vicenta wedding gown from the 2016 Atelier Pronovias Collection designed by Herve Moreau. Her dress featured a tulle bodice and a crepe mermaid skirt with a long lace veil.
- On the other hand, her partner wore a navy tux.
- Since her marriage, Annie has become a mother twice.
- Her first child was a son, Vincent Leo born on April 7, 2018.
- Similarly, she gave birth to her second child, a daughter, Vida Valle Cox on January 28, 2020.
- Currently, the duo lives in Ojai, California with their two beautiful kids.
Annie Costner’s Professional Life
- Annie Costner is an actor and producer.
- Her acting debut was in 1990 when she appeared as Christine in Dances with Wolves. She then went on to appear in Waterworld, The Baby-Sitters Club, The Postman, and Lazy Teenage Superheroes.
- Her first producer debut was in 2016 when she produced The Discarded: A Tale of Two Rios. She now has five producer credits under her name.
- Besides acting and producing, Annie is also involved as a partner in the production company, Sound Off Films alongside Adrienne Hall since 2014.
- Recently, in January 2021, she received her real estate license. She now works for Sothebys International and Zabilla Group.
What You Need to Know about Steven Seagal’s Son, Dominic Seagal!
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.