Anjali Pichai is a chemical engineer who is famous not for her work but for her marriage with the CEO of Google and Alphabet Inc, Sundar Pichai.
Table of Contents
Anjali Pichai’s Ealry Life
- Anjali Pichai was born on January 11, 1971, in Kota, Rajasthan, India, to Olaram Haryani.
- She was raised in a Brahmin family in Kota alongside her brother, Amit Haryani.
- She lost her mother in 2013.
- Her father remarried on September 23, 2015, with Madhuri Sharma when he was 70, and his current wife was 65.
- Regarding her education, she completed her B Tech degree in Chemical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur (Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur) in 1993.
Married Life with Sundar Pichai
- Anjali Pichai first met her husband, Sundar Pichai during their college years at IIT Kharagpur.
- In 2017, her husband revealed their love story while he visited India.
- Sundar and Anjali engaged during their final year of college.
- After a couple of years, they got married.
- Following their graduation, Sundar moved to the US for further studies at Stanford University.
- He wasn’t financially independent at the time, so he couldn’t afford regular international calls. Due to this, they even went without talking for months.
- “What doesn’t kill us, makes us stronger.” Well, that’s exactly what happened! The long distance couldn’t stop them from getting married and the result is right before our eyes, right?
Mother of Two
- Anjali and Sundar Pichai share two kids together: a daughter, Kavya Pichai, and a son, Kiran Pichai.
- They welcomed their first child, daughter, Kavya Pichai in February 2003.
- She completed her high school from Lowell High School.
- She had locked her FB profile where she had written that she’s engaged and is going to marry Mr. Sankar (100% arranged).
- Unfortunately, we won’t know much about her since she has deleted her Facebook profile.
- In 2007, they welcomed their youngest child, son, Kiran Pichai.
What does She do?
- From 1999 to 2000, Anjali Pichai served as the Business Analyst for Accenture.
- Following this, she worked at Intuit as a Business Operations Manager.
- We are unsure of her current profession.
Net Worth and House
- A few sources have claimed Anjali Pichai’s net worth to be around $22 million. But, we doubt it!
- Meanwhile, she shares $600 million with her husband Sundar Pichai who is the CEO of Google and Alphabet Inc.
- Her husband makes around $100 million per annum.
- Pichai resides at Westwind Way and La Paloma Road mansion worth $6 million. They purchased the property in July 2004.
- Their La Paloma Road property has a 3,271 square foot main house featuring a swimming pool, spa, elevator, gym, laundry rooms, wine cellar, and a nanny room.
- Besides the house also features an 870 square foot guesthouse and a 970 square foot garage.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.