Angie Janu is the ex-wife of Chicago P.D. actor Jason Beghe. She is also involved in the entertainment industry as an actress and model.
Angie Janu’s Early Life
- Angie Janu’s full name is Angeline Dawn Beghe.
- She was born in the mid-1960s.
Career in the Entertainment Industry
- Angie Janu made her debut in the industry as a model and starred in a few advertisements.
- Her career got a big break after she appeared in the 1997 movie Too Good To Be True as Silvia. Presently, this movie sells for $10.16 in Amazon.
- However, she stopped acting afterward.
Brief Introduction of Jason Beghe
- Jason Beghe was born Jason Deneen Beghe on March 12, 1960, in New York City.
- He is an American actor who made his debut in the industry in 1985 and has more than 100 acting credits in his name.
- Some of his notbale movies and TV works include The X-Files, he Next Three Days, Family Law, Monkey Shines, among others.
Unsuccessful Married Life with Jason Beghe
- Angie Janu shared her vows with Jason Beghe in 2000 in a private wedding ceremony.
- Together, they shared two kids: Bix Beghe and Bear Beghe.
- They welcomed their first child, Bix in 2003 and their second child, Bear in 2006.
- After fifteen years of marriage, they started living separately.
- In December 2017, Jason filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences.
- During this time, Jason’s anger management issues and sexual harassment claims were hot news in the media. This led their fans to believe that his anger was the major reason for their split.
- Thier divorce got finalized in 2019.
- As per the settlement, the ex-pair are not allowed to speak disparagingly of each other in front of their kids.
- Their sons should also be allowed to speak with the other parent once a day.
- They also split their properties equally. Angie got Malibu and California condos and Jason kept Chicago and Illinois estate.
For more updates, subscribe to ConciseMag.